Drill King International LP warrants to the original purchaser; it’s product to be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of:
- Percussion Bits-Two years from date of purchase.
- DTH Hammers-One year from date of purchase.
Drill King International expressly excludes the following from the terms of this warranty:
- Incidental or consequential damages connected with the use of their products.
- Claims of lost time.
- Effects of corrosion and wear.
- DTH hammer sealing or wear items.
- Application, fitness for use other than intended purposes or merchantability of the product.
- Proprietary designs where the design control is retained by the customer, particularly when design parameters are outside Drill King recommended specifications.
- Evidence of abuse, localized heating, welding, galling, corrosion, inadequate lubrication, physical alteration, wrench marks, lack of proper maintenance, operating outside recommended specifications, bending or otherwise distorting, excessive wear, and chipped or crushed carbides shall result in denial of claims.
Claims of defects in material and workmanship are subject to review and inspection of the actual product returned. Failure of the purchaser to provide relevant operational details to assist in the investigation of a claim of defect may result in the denial of the claim. Product to be returned must be authorized in advance by the sales department of Drill King International.
Returns must be accompanied by a copy of a return authorization issued by the sales department and the return packaging clearly marked with the return authorization number. Freight for the return shall be pre-paid and failure to abide by the return instructions of the sales department may result in refusal to accept the returned product at the Drill King International facility.
In the event of a finding of a defective product, a pro-rated credit may be issued at the sole discretion of Drill King International provided that the end user has demonstrated that the product has been stored, installed, maintained and operated in an acceptable manner.